That would at least be an appropriate use of the forum, rather than alienating others on it (which fandabydozy, it looks like I've accomplished singlehandedly as of today):
Personal attacks like this against someone like John makes me ashamed to be affiliated with this site. I've learned a good bit here, but I will never return.
The poster of the above comment believes a personal attack was made and in a melodramatic manner states he will not return. The originator of the Lounge thread does not believe he is racist, yet seems blinded to the fact that others see him as thus.

Here, an infrequent visitor, 2 years registered on the forum, and less than 16 posts to date.....states he's upset by what I've posted in one Lounge post. Yet say nothing of the racist views spouted throughout the thread. Oops - I've ignored the ignore Lounge Forum function again.

Why do the moderators let an original poster on the Lounge get away with Ad Homines attacks - on not one person, but a whole nation?

Do the moderators actually condone and approve of the diatribes and insulting opinions expressed in the lounge?