Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Well I might as well say HI!

Re: Well I might as well say HI!

Hi Dave! This thread has been dormant for about 12 days now, so I thought I'd bump it into Winter at least . I just started using my brand new Shen-Hao that I ordered with an SS screen. I installed it the first day. Just as before, on my Toyo/Omega, it's terrific! Sorry I no longer 'see' you on apug, but I'm glad you're here. Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by John Voss View Post
    Hi Dave! This thread has been dormant for about 12 days now, so I thought I'd bump it into Winter at least . I just started using my brand new Shen-Hao that I ordered with an SS screen. I installed it the first day. Just as before, on my Toyo/Omega, it's terrific! Sorry I no longer 'see' you on apug, but I'm glad you're here. Happy New Year!
    Hi John,

Nice to see you here at LFPF as well as at APUG. And yes, Dave makes some nice GG. I have one in my Linhof Technikardan 45S and expect to order one for my Toho FC-45X which I hope arrives tomorrow.

Rich
    Richard A. Nelridge

http://www.nelridge.com

Quote Originally Posted by John Voss View Post
    Hi John,

Thanks for the kudos, I am always glad to hear when one of our products helps you see better, I am happy to be here! Seems like a nice place to hang out!

Happy Holidays.

Dave

Hi Dave and Welcome,

I don't post much here but I do have Satin Snow on 4 4x5"s, 2 5x7's and 2 8x10's. I think they are a great improvement. I just won another 8x10 in a weak moment. We will see what it looks like when it arrives. It may be worth fixing up, if so I guess I'll get another screen

Wayne

Hello Sir Parker.... in Canada I've got a satin snow in my speed graphic... glad to have ye.

Hey Dave, how are you doing? Love my SS groundglass onmy 4x5 and 5x7. Focusing is so much easier now and they almost make me want to shoot color!
    For those out there that don't have a SS on their LF camera... whatcha waiting for??

gene

Hi!

How neat to find this website. I still find a great deal of pleasure in 4x5 photography
    that other formats just cant fulfill.

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Barry View Post
    How neat to find this website. I still find a great deal of pleasure in 4x5 photography
    that other formats just cant fulfill.