Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Will I regret not taking my view camera to Big Bend NP?

Re: Will I regret not taking my view camera to Big Bend NP?

You are probably already here or soon will be but if I can be of any help let me know, I live about 30 minutes north of BBNP.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Bear View Post
    You are probably already here or soon will be but if I can be of any help let me know, I live about 30 minutes north of BBNP.
    Thanks, Little Bear! I am here. Tomorrow is our last day. BBNP is nicer than I expected. Hasn’t been very crowded, which is nice. Today I found Ansel Adams’s tripod holes at St. Elena Canyon and shot a few sheets of 4x5 TriX. Hazy sun and no daytime moon, like AA had. Not sure where in the park we’ll be tomorrow. A lot of great landscape options. Thanks for reaching out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Calwell View Post
    Thanks, Little Bear! I am here. Tomorrow is our last day. BBNP is nicer than I expected. Hasn’t been very crowded, which is nice. Today I found Ansel Adams’s tripod holes at St. Elena Canyon and shot a few sheets of 4x5 TriX. Hazy sun and no daytime moon, like AA had. Not sure where in the park we’ll be tomorrow. A lot of great landscape options. Thanks for reaching out.
    Yes the madness was about a month ago, I try to not leave the house with all of the spring breakers in town. Glad you are having a good time as there is much to see. Keep having fun.
    Still got the shovel