Good idea!

Must be the plain paper, not wax cups

I was looking on Amazon yesterday for new Tare cups

No findum

will look again

I have a few left

I need much smaller cups

Quote Originally Posted by LabRat View Post
To hold chems while measuring, I use standard Dixie paper drink cups... They are remarkably even in tare weight (within less than 1/10gm one to another), easy to shake chems in/out, large enough to hold enough chem for more than a liter to mix, and cheap enough to use a fresh one for each chem...

Easy way to measure, then shaken into the solution with the magnetic mixer...

Steve K