Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Hi All

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Location
    Bundjalung Country
    Posts
    30

    Hi All

    Hi everyone,

    Joel here, living and working on Bundjalung Country (Australia), happy to be here!
    Anyone else around working with LF?

    Cheers,

    J.

  2. #2
    Tin Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    20,089

    Re: Hi All

    Welcome!
    Tin Can

  3. #3
    Marc! munz6869's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ 'ǝuɹnoqןǝɯ
    Posts
    213

    Re: Hi All

    Hi Joel,

    Greetings from Narrm!

    Marc!
    Marc Morel
    ------------
    http://mrmarcmorel.wordpress.com/

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Location
    Bundjalung Country
    Posts
    30

    Re: Hi All

    Yaaaay!!

  5. #5
    おせわに なります! Andrew O'Neill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Coquitlam, BC, Canada, eh!
    Posts
    4,952

    Re: Hi All

    Quote Originally Posted by joelb View Post
    Hi everyone,

    Joel here, living and working on Bundjalung Country (Australia), happy to be here!
    Anyone else around working with LF?

    Cheers,

    J.

    HAHA it's a LF forum, so I think you'll find that we all do! Many of us also use smaller formats! Welcome!

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Location
    Bundjalung Country
    Posts
    30

    Re: Hi All

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew O'Neill View Post
    HAHA it's a LF forum, so I think you'll find that we all do! Many of us also use smaller formats! Welcome!
    Yeah thanks mate! I mean 'in Bundjalung Country'

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Purcellville, VA
    Posts
    1,499

    Re: Hi All

    Greetings from Virginia and welcome. As you may know, Australia is part of Greater Virginia.
    Looking forward to seeing some of your work.
    Philip Ulanowsky

    Sine scientia ars nihil est. (Without science/knowledge, art is nothing.)
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/156933346@N07/

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Location
    Bundjalung Country
    Posts
    30

    Re: Hi All

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulophot View Post
    Greetings from Virginia and welcome. As you may know, Australia is part of Greater Virginia.
    Looking forward to seeing some of your work.
    Thanks Philip! Slowly working on my next body of work and happy to share. You can see the previous show here

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •