Hello everyone

My new Woodyman 13x18 is on his way and I'm preparing to shoot with it soon.
I don't have a light-tight room at home and tray processing is not an option for me. Till now I processed dozen and dozen of 4x5 in a 3-reels-Paterson with a MOD54 with great results and zero isue. I would love to process my 13x18 the same way, 4 sheets at a time, in the same tank.
20thcenturycamera produced a reel for that but it is sold-out (discontinued ?) and I think it is outrageously expensive for a 3d printed piece of plastic...

I think I'll start with the Taco method , 2 sheets at a time, but I'm wondering what are the option for 5x7/13x18 daylight processing nowadays ?
Since I already own 2,3 and 8-reels Paterson tanks I would prefer to use it instead of buying a completely new system... Not to mention Jobo Expert drum prices are absolutely crazy !

I'm OK to DIY if any solution exist, I can even 3d print... I already looked after it on Thingyverse but found only 2 sheets reel.
On E-bay somebody is selling a homemade 3d printed 4 sheets reel for Paterson-3 but they are in Mexico (I'm in France) and it doesn't make sense to me to order from the other side of the planet something I could print at home...

How do you process ? Any advices ?
Thanks !