Thread: Any LF photographers in the Wheeling WV area?

Any LF photographers in the Wheeling WV area?

I am currently working on a long-term, large format project making portraits of Americans. You can view some of the work on my website in the section entitled What's it Like for You to be an American? www.robertkalmanweb.com

In the next three weeks I expect to be in the Wheeling WV area and I'm looking to connect with photographers around Wheeling who can help guide me in finding suitable locations where I can meet folks and make formal portraits. This is not like a pop up studio arrangement. Rather, I want to be able to set up in locations where I can approach people in the street, get their thoughts about being an American and make their portrait with an 8x10.

My preference is to speak with other photographers directly, and if you think you may be able to help please DM me and I will send you my phone number.

Many thanks!

Robert Kalman

Re: Any LF photographers in the Wheeling WV area?

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Kalman View Post
    I am currently working on a long-term, large format project making portraits of Americans. You can view some of the work on my website in the section entitled What's it Like for You to be an American? www.robertkalmanweb.com

In the next three weeks I expect to be in the Wheeling WV area and I'm looking to connect with photographers around Wheeling who can help guide me in finding suitable locations where I can meet folks and make formal portraits. This is not like a pop up studio arrangement. Rather, I want to be able to set up in locations where I can approach people in the street, get their thoughts about being an American and make their portrait with an 8x10.

My preference is to speak with other photographers directly, and if you think you may be able to help please DM me and I will send you my phone number.

Many thanks!

Robert Kalman

I wish!

Good!

I know your work
    Tin Can

Quote Originally Posted by tin can View Post
    i wish!

Good!

I know your work
    thnx!!

Excellent work. Keep it up. Will be excited to view final presentation.