Several years ago, I purchased an adapter plate from a eBay supplier in China. These are no longer available. The fit to the body of a Top Rangefinder Crown was perfect, including alignment of the original screw holes, and being thin CNC-machined aluminum, added very little extension.

Fitting of the Toyo back to the plate was not trivial as described on the listing, but required drilling and tapping of the Toyo revolving back for secure mounting on the plate. The plate could only accommodate the Toyo revolving back, not the non-revolving version which adds less extension. Revolving the back on the Crown Graphic has no advantage because the bellows is rectangular and crops into a vertical format. (up to 6X9 roll film can be used).

When I started using a Toyo field camera that can focus a very wide lens, and yet takes all my Graphic board mounted lenses, I sold the modified Crown to a happy buyer.

Recently I had an inquiry from one of our members as to the availability of an adapter plate and it stimulated some thoughts about how to do a good Toyo back conversion on a Graphic. This could be especially useful for Toyo users like myself. I actually miss the one I had.

I will be making up a prototype adapter plate from plastic Taco Board and will post photos of the progress. Shown are the Toyo/Graphic conversion with the eBay plate, and my Lomograflok conversion using Taco Board.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF9564.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	228887Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF9444.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	228888