I'm hoping someone here can identify the source of some light leaks I've recently had. Below are the 3 examples.

I've used the same Riteway 4x5 holders for more than 10 yrs and don't every recall dealing with any kind of light leaks - of course the major light leak when I forget to close the lens prior to pulling the dark slide... :-)

But some things have changed recently. I just got a Zone VI field camera. After a few outings with new camera I didn't like how tight the camera back was when loading the film holders, so I've loosened the springs a bit. But still the inserting and removal of the holders is still pretty stiff.

So, could the holder not be seated tight enough in the camera back? Was the film perhaps not loaded properly, by not being under the guide rail? Or could one or more film holders have a faulty flap? The leaks are at the top of the film where the notch is on either side, and also at the flap end of the holder.

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated. BTW, I've got 13 holders and not looking forward to trying to figure out which one or two might be bad. I'm hoping it's the tightness of the camera back springs and I can just tighten it back down.

Thanks!
Lon