Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Out With My 14x17 DIY Camera & XRAY Film

Re: Out With My 14x17 DIY Camera & XRAY Film

great video and the love how the final print looks. Subscribed and look forward to more videos.

Quote Originally Posted by pound View Post
    great video and the love how the final print looks. Subscribed and look forward to more videos.
    Thank you! And many thanks for subscribing! I'm also a subscriber of your channel...

Quote Originally Posted by pound View Post
    What pound said! Ditto!

Thank you, Michael!

Looks like a ULF revival is here and there...

I WAS considering a 1/2 round double sheet 14X36" making a it 14X72" of film

'...but a man has to know his limitations'...to quote Clint
    Tin Can

I made a carbon transfer print from the same negative used in this video... of course, I made a video of it! It's very short.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOmcpxtVD4U

Wonderful!

Thank you...I find this very inspiring!

I spent some time in the presence of Jim Fitzgerald and his work a few years back - and now that I've also seen your "short and sweet" video, I vow to soon get off my butt and try this!

My thoughts are to make enlarged negatives, as I had way back when for platinum/palladium/albumen printing. At that time I'd used Kodak copy film for that purpose (a wonderful product)...but as its no longer available, I'd likely be using Bergger's new(ish) copy film. Have you (or anyone else reading this) had a chance to try this film?

Quote Originally Posted by John Layton View Post
    Wonderful!

I spent some time in the presence of Jim Fitzgerald and his work a few years back - and now that I've also seen your "short and sweet" video, I vow to soon get off my butt and try this!

My thoughts are to make enlarged negatives, as I had way back when for platinum/palladium/albumen printing. At that time I'd used Kodak copy film for that purpose (a wonderful product)...but as its no longer available, I'd likely be using Bergger's new(ish) copy film. Have you (or anyone else reading this) had a chance to try this film?

Hi John, I have never used Bergger's copy film. I've only ever used APHS, but that wasn't really a copy film. I have to make an inter-positive first. Thanks for watching the video! I've been making carbon prints for about 14 years. It's been a journey!

Quote Originally Posted by John Layton View Post
    Wonderful!

Hi John, I have never used Bergger's copy film. I've only ever used APHS, but that wasn't really a copy film. I have to make an inter-positive first. Thanks for watching the video! I've been making carbon prints for about 14 years. It's been a journey!

Hey Andrew, another very enjoyable video, very nice warm tones on the Carbon print, would love to see the print in person.

Roger