Thread: The new Jobo CPE-3’s w/lift have come in to Catlabs.

The new Jobo CPE-3’s w/lift have come in to Catlabs.

Just an FYI, the CPE-2 with the lift I purchased on eBay was damaged on its way to me. It was packed terribly. Basically the unit was had one layer of very thin bubble wrap and was thrown in a oversized box with nothing but crumpled paper. 🤬 The seller even admitted that “his assistant packed it pretty bad). I can’t see UPS paying a claim on this.

The good news is that the new CPE-3’s came in to Catlabs. Omer was extremely patient with me and always helpful. These may be the last ones. Their also still waiting for their new shipment of CPP-3 units.

Just mentioning it in case anyone was thinking about getting one.

Re: The new Jobo CPE-3’s w/lift have come in to Catlabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsmac View Post
    Just an FYI, the CPE-2 with the lift I purchased on eBay was damaged on its way to me. It was packed terribly. Basically the unit was had one layer of very thin bubble wrap and was thrown in a oversized box with nothing but crumpled paper. �� The seller even admitted that “his assistant packed it pretty bad). I can’t see UPS paying a claim on this.

The good news is that the new CPE-3’s came in to Catlabs. Omer was extremely patient with me and always helpful. These may be the last ones. Their also still waiting for their new shipment of CPP-3 units.

Just mentioning it in case anyone was thinking about getting one.
    Last ones? I think Jobo is selling as many as their workers can make. I bought a CPP3 from Catlabs a couple years ago, magnificent machine. Very simple and very sophisticated at the same time. I have a couple other Jobo machines, really great product. The folks who thought the whole system up are geniuses.

The CPP’s are still being made. I think that the CPE’s are phasing out.

They really are wonderful machines. Indeed, genius. I owned the ATL2000 about 10 years ago. Just amazing but I feel more at ease. Much less that can go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsmac View Post
    The CPP’s are still being made. I think that the CPE’s are phasing out.

They really are wonderful machines. Indeed, genius. I owned the ATL2000 about 10 years ago. Just amazing but I feel more at ease. Much less that can go wrong.
    I agree with you on the complexity issue. The new automatic machines that are showing up and the old Jobo auto lab units are amazing but I would be scared something would go wrong. So far I have not had a single problem with the CPP3, I was a little worried about the computer control but it has never missed a beat.

Couldn’t agree with you more. And to think that you have to send in the entire thing to trouble shoot!