Thread: Anyone use A and I lab?

Anyone use A and I lab?

I’ve used them extensively years ago. They’re still in business but it’s a hell trying to get a hold of them. I’ve left voicemails, emails and they’ve never answered my calls or emails. Anyone else?

Re: Anyone use A and I lab?

They used to be listed on the B&H web site. Just checked it and when I searched, it didn’t produce any results.

When I was in business, I used WHCC but they only print from digital files.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsmac View Post
    I’ve used them extensively years ago. They’re still in business but it’s a hell trying to get a hold of them. I’ve left voicemails, emails and they’ve never answered my calls or emails. Anyone else?
    Maybe advice for next time, but if your on the East Coast Praus Productions is a great lab that basically develops anything.

I second Praus. High quality services. I have sent 35mm E-6, and 35mm, 4x5, and 5x7 C-41 film there in the last six months.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsmac View Post
    LTI Lightside for BW in NYC or CRC Vista Film Processing for color. They do BW also, but I think LTI is better. I'm from central NJ where are you from? Both are in Manhattan and close to each other. They also do shipping. Both dip and dunk and do pushing and pulling.

Quote Originally Posted by domaz View Post
    Maybe advice for next time, but if your on the East Coast Praus Productions is a great lab that basically develops anything.
    That’s good advice thank you. I’m embarking on developing my own c41 and bw but would rather not for e6.

Thanks Alan. I’m in Ocean county.