Thread: Jobo ATL-1000 program selection switch help needed!

Exclamation Jobo ATL-1000 program selection switch help needed!

Hello LF friends! This is my first post altough i read the forum a lot over the years!
    I’m Marcos fro Brazil. I did a lot of 35mm, 120 and was starting good on 4x5 but ilness made me stop my life for recovery last seven years.
    Now i’m on a good shape again and i had a bitter surprise when tried to use my Jobo ATL-1000 (magnificent machine).
    Thng is the progrem selection switch has two rows of contacts, when i rotated the knob I’ve heard a crackling. Obviously something broke inside. Since I’m an eletronics technician I’ve opened the key and one of the rows of contacts was smashed up,
    HEREs the question: i know that the two rows have an sort of “asymmetry” in order to provide the sixteen programs quesrion is what? Each of The rows had 5 contacts, the one that remained has all minus the middle on. Can somebody help me sending me info or a photo or something to help me fix this? I have fourteen rolls and a bunch of 4x5 sheets to develop, c41, bw and E6 (films that I’ve clicked during my illnesses recovery) and i need to fix this machine! If i had the money i would certainly buy a new head for theATL but e economy in Brazil crashed completely and importation taxes are about 60% plus state taxes, i’m telling you people, this time, its inviable. A 50 dollar part would end up costing about half of an average worker salary.
    I have plenty of gold plated contacts from good potentiometers and i can easyly reconstruct the smashed contacts but i need to know what of the 5 contacts is non present on the missing row.
    I know that the programs are selected by time, temperature baths something like it. I tought i can improvise with switches but somebody can help me on that? Im desperate. I’ve posted on facebook Jobo groups but no answer. Please help if you can! Thank you! (Ps i can send photos if someone need to help me)
    Marcos

Re: Jobo ATL-1000 program selection switch help needed!

Nothing?

Nobody can help on that?

�� need to put my atl working, here some pics

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A4A293FA-7A17-47B3-869D-F5F2CE8C3FBC.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	226547

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AD29FA26-9488-4319-9B2A-44BC0C780EB3.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	226548

Hello Marcos, I don't know how to help. Look at Jobo-usa.com there's a manual for your machine. Catlabs is the USA agent for Jobo, they may be able to answer your question.
    Best Regards Mike