Thread: Equipment sale listing

Equipment sale listing

Hello,

I have some gear that I would like to sell. I have been a member for more than 30 days but cannot see the F/S section of the site. Can someone point me to the F/S section of this site?

Thank you,

Anthony

Re: Equipment sale listing

Scroll to the bottom of the forums and you'll see the for sale section.

Brian

The default presentation of the forum is what we call the Unified View - the results of a search for recent posts that you have not yet seen. To post a new topic or question, go to the main forum index by clicking on the forum logo link in the upper left, or the "Forum" button in the middle of the navigation bar. That will display the list of sub-forums (topics). Then, scroll down to see the sales-related sub-forums.

Please be sure to carefully read the Guidelines relating to the for-sale sections. If something isn't clear, please ask via the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of most page displays.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Barker View Post
    The default presentation of the forum is what we call the Unified View - the results of a search for recent posts that you have not yet seen. . .
    The Unified View is a list in time order of threads from the LF related sub-forums. It makes no difference whether a thread has been viewed or not. (I often go back to the Unified View to review threads that I've already opened.)

Originally my suggestion as a moderator to have a Unified View, it avoids having to go into individual sub-forums to review recent threads. (I got the idea from another forum.) We jointly considered the idea and thought it worthwhile. Shortly thereafter, Tom installed it as its own search.