Foamer

Re: Hey

1800-1900 or newer? English, American?

Kent in SD
    In contento ed allegria
    Notte e di vogliam passar!

Welcome to the Forum.

That said, I'm not sure if this is the right place for you. This forum and site are about "user LF cameras" that can be used day to day. It's absolutely not about the kinds of "very antique LF cameras" that would be best put on display or found in a museum.

The cameras that we tend to discuss require film (color or black and white) that's at least 4" in width and at least 5" in length.

Out of curiosity, in what part of the world (or USA) do you live?

Hi, thanks for explaining to me what the forum about, when i say very antique, i mean end of 1800 to early 1900, from anywhere, i do not know much about the process of use one of these but im curious, i saw a few pictures and, you know as with other things, you see something that calls your attention and passion maybe just about to start

Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk

I like 1895 a pivotal time

I use LF cameras, lens and have shot 127 year old glass plates successfully

Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Dan Kenobi View Post
    Hi, thanks for explaining to me what the forum about, when i say very antique, i mean end of 1800 to early 1900, from anywhere, i do not know much about the process of use one of these but im curious, i saw a few pictures and, you know as with other things, you see something that calls your attention and passion maybe just about to start

Tin Can

I would like to learn how to shot with one of those amazing 8x10 LF cameras and also have it displayed in my showroom, its such an eye catching item