Thread: Photographic Web Site

Photographic Web Site

I recently completed a website of my photographic work. It took me quite some time to make it a priority but I finally persevered.

As always, comments and suggestions are always welcomed.

michaelkadillak.com

Thanks!

Re: Photographic Web Site

Check all your spellings! Douglas, not Douglass, Platte, not Platt, etc. Guanella, not Guenella.

(I grew up just down the road from Douglas, and we have a family place near Buffalo Creek, CO and I've been up Mt. Bierstadt several times, so know the areas.)

OK, I looked at everything. The others that need correcting are Florissant, Westcliffe, and one instance of Farmhouse. That's all I saw.

I'll go back when I have more time and take a better look at the images.

Quote Originally Posted by h2oman View Post
    Check all your spellings! Douglas, not Douglass, Platte, not Platt, etc. Guanella, not Guenella.

(I grew up just down the road from Douglas, and we have a family place near Buffalo Creek, CO and I've been up Mt. Bierstadt several times, so know the areas.)

OK, I looked at everything. The others that need correcting are Florissant, Westcliffe, and one instance of Farmhouse. That's all I saw.

I'll go back when I have more time and take a better look at the images.
    Thanks! I will make the corrections.

Just a quick flick through not really looking at the pictures (will come back later) , I noticed some had borders probably from scanning. Don't think you want them. eg Westcliff & Wameia Hawaii

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Smith View Post
    Just a quick flick through not really looking at the pictures (will come back later) , I noticed some had borders probably from scanning. Don't think you want them. eg Westcliff & Wameia Hawaii
    Scanning is a new experience for me. Will clean them up.

Michael you inspire me! Yeah...maybe some stuff needs to be cleaned up a little - but good for you for diving in!

My website is long overdue for a major revision/update...I've just gotta get brave and do it!

Quote Originally Posted by John Layton View Post
    Michael you inspire me! Yeah...maybe some stuff needs to be cleaned up a little - but good for you for diving in!

My website is long overdue for a major revision/update...I've just gotta get brave and do it!
    Thanks John. I came to the conclusion that I had to get it done and it is a good feeling. Appreciate the comments and will clean things up. Small potatoes relatively speaking. Will add the 8x20 and 11x14 material in short order. Being an analog guy the scanning gig is a learning experience. Onward!