Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	223540

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	conflict_45af.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	223541

https://www.instagram.com/conflict.cameras/

I designed an autofocus interchangeable lens 4x5" camera.

Currently its in a prototype phase, first functional prototype is ready.

Its designed to be the ideal handheld 4x5", with extremely high accuracy laser based focusing system. Accuracy is in the range of 1-2mm.

So you can shoot wide open if you like. It can handle heavy fast lenses.

You can also calibrate framlines as you like, and for the format you are using. For example, its possible to have perfectly accurate and parallax corrected framelines for 6x12.

You can calibrate easily as many lenses as you like into it.

Lens range is 65-150mm. It has a focus pull of 62mm, so it enables close focus to about 50cm on 150mm. And on wide angle lenses you get to 10-20cm.

At zero position, it has a film to lenstandard distance of 90mm.

The back is designed mainly for Grafmatic/Kinematic multishot holders, but also takes regular double sided holders, polaroid holders & roll film holders.

It has a integrated semispot light meter, its able to calculate bellows extensions etc. automatically.

Also has accelerometer & gyro, so digital horizontal lines are available.

It will also be able to calculate depth of field, so you can adjust that based on a visual indicator in the finder.

It has a WIFI interface, and updatable firmware for additional functionalities.

The finder uses high quality coated glass optics.

I designed this based on my 20 years of LF shooting experience, and its designed to be my ideal camera.

Its as compact as it can, the frame is not much larger than the cassette dicates. Its fast, solid, accurate and capable of focusing close.

It will be available for sale when its fully ready. If you are interested in it, best way to keep up with it is through instagram. I will also release some other projects related to LF photography.