Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Exposure Worksheet

Re: Exposure Worksheet

Quote Originally Posted by r.e. View Post
    If anyone’s interested in looking at, or adapting, the form, send me a personal message with an e-mail address (attachments can’t be sent via personal message). It’s an Apple Numbers template. I believe that it can be opened and saved in Excel. Indeed, I've used Numbers to export it as an Excel document just to see what would happen. The conversion was pretty good, but not perfect. A few details were not carried over, so one would have to make some changes to an Excel copy to make an identical template.

I've put the Numbers template on GitHub, from which it can be downloaded. Git what? Nothing to be wary of. GitHub is a subsidiary of Microsoft, and is used by software developers (apparently about 75 million of them) when they work collaboratively on software projects. It's the largest commercial implementation of Git, which was created by Linus Torvalds, who also created Linux. Torvalds made Git so that the developers of Linux, located in many different cities, could work more efficiently as a team.

I've put the file in what's called a public repository. GitHub will not ask you to provide any information, personal or otherwise, to download the file. This is the link: Film Photograph Worksheet.

The screen captures below show how to download the worksheet. It was made with the current version of Numbers, which is v. 11.2. The file is very small, 185kb. If you have Excel rather than Numbers, note the comments in the last paragraph of post #28 about conversion.

1. Select the file "Photo Worksheet.numbers" and then click on "Go to File".
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	224072

2. Click on "Photo Worksheet.numbers", now outlined in blue.

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	224073

3. Click on "Download".

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	224074
    Last edited by r.e.; 28-Jan-2022 at 22:37.