Thread: Can't remember a feature of Kearsarge 503 Timer

Can't remember a feature of Kearsarge 503 Timer

So I used this timer coupled to my durst 403 pavelle enlarger. I shut my lab down in 2012. I haven't used this timer since then. The 2 modes work fine. I simply can't remember how to retain the time I had selected for repeat exposures. It runs through the selected time alright but doesn't hold on to it. Any ideas?

Robert Bowring

Re: Can't remember a feature of Kearsarge 503 Timer

Here are the instructions for the 403 model which I believe is similar to the 503: 1. Place the AUTO SEQ function button in the up position. 2. Enter the desired time with the keypad. 3. Press the E function button to store in memory. 4. Press the S function button to move to next memory position if additional times are desired and repeat steps 2 and 3 for each time desired. 5. After required timing values have been stored press S function button to the time desired and press START HOLD to begin cycle. Timer will count down and reset to the same time. Press S function button to bring up other times stored in corresponding positions and follow same procedure to execute timing procedure.
    Attached Files Attached Files