Hey all,

I have been a long time user of Kodak films, mostly in sheet form. 120 roll film in my early days starting out. My primary formats of choice are 810 and 45. 57 if I can find a KMV reducing back! Well, I would like to shoot 810TMY for as much as possible, but my wallet looks at me with tired eyes every time I click the shutter

With the recent news of Kodak raising prices (again, grrr), my favored emulsion for black and white being Tmax 400, it’s simply pricing me out of the market. Because I would like to continue using sheet film for most of my shooting, I am looking at other options, Delta 100 being a recommended alternative. I recognize that this is a speed loss, and change of curves, but I wanted to get opinions from those of you who use Delta 100 in 45, 57 and 810 formats. I see that those three sizes are readily available in cut form for much lower prices than Kodak is currently priced at, even before this next increase in 2022.

Most negatives will be processed for contact printing and/or optical printing. I’ve been using up an old bottle of mixed 510 Pyro concentrate that Jay Defehr sent me years ago.

Thanks for your time,
Dan