Thread: SFMOMA exhibit documents 85 years of innovative photographic Art in San Francisco

SFMOMA exhibit documents 85 years of innovative photographic Art in San Francisco

"I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority"---EB White

RayHunter

Re: SFMOMA exhibit documents 85 years of innovative photographic Art in San Francisco

Quote Originally Posted by John Kasaian View Post
    Thanks for posting!

Drew Wiley

Re: SFMOMA exhibit documents 85 years of innovative photographic Art in San Francisco

Sounds fun, but doubtful I'd want to battle the traffic and current downtown anarchy to see it. But it will apparently be on display quite awhile, so maybe there will be a chance after the dust settles.

Postscript... the arrests are already beginning, and they're slamming them with serious felony charges this time, so maybe downtown will start to settle down sooner, as word spreads around. I sure hope so. Even characteristically very safe areas in other cities got hit by organized mob theft at the same time, so it's brought a lot of attention from officials. Gosh - right across from SF MMA, "Yerba Buena Park" (adjacent to the Convention Center), with the MLK Memorial and its fountains, was built with exactly the same granite as I hefted around helping my father with his ornamental rock hobby. He bought out the entire scrap pile of the quarry involved, back when they were in temporary bankruptcy.
    Last edited by Drew Wiley; 23-Nov-2021 at 19:46.