I'm part of a show at the Stirner Gallery in Easton PA which opens on September 3rd. I will have three of my carbon prints in the show and I'm honored to be with this wonderful group of photographic artists. If you are in the area please check it out.

Monalog Collective will be having its first group show called Expression Through Tradition: The Monalog Collectiveat The Stirner Modern Gallery in Easton, PA from September 3rd – September 26th.

Please join us on September 3rd at from 6:00 – 8:00pm for the show’s Opening. Also, on September 17th at 7:00pm there will be a talk by Monalog member and photo historian Chris Karfakis, and there will be a gallery walk through on Sunday from 12:00 – 5:00pm. The gallery will also be open Wednesdays and Thursdays from 12:00 -6:00pm; Fridays from 12:00 – 8:00pm; Saturdays from 10:00am – 8:00pm and Sundays from 12:00 – 5:00pm.

The show is also co-sponsored by The Halide Project as part of the month long September Philadelphia 20/20 Photo Festival.

To learn more about our show and the Stirner Modern Gallery go to www.stirnermodern.com. To find out about Philadelphia 20/20 Photo Festival go to www.2020photofestival.org, and to see information on our show go to https://www.2020photofestival.org/satellite-shows. Finally, to learn more about The Halide Project go to www.thehalideproject.org. And if you have any questions please feel free to contact us at info@monalogcollective.com.