I am currently gathering information on this camera with a view to writing an article about it.
At present I am reasonably clear on functionality but I have as yet been able to find nothing on who made it, where and when it was made and in what numbers although I suspect it to be low production. The cameras are very well made but carry no serial numbers that I can see.
It is a strut folding rangefinder equipped camera that takes single 9x12 glass plates in metal holders. These are loaded into a quick load drop down back similar to the method employed by the Peeling and Van Neck Press cameras. It carries a self capping rear focal plane shutter and a shutter equipped Xenar lens on a removable lens board. The focusing scales appear along the top edge of the front lens panel and I know that telephoto and wide angle options were also available. I also know that there was a slightly higher specification Mark III version of this camera made.
There is a possible link to Wales but as yet this is tenuous.
If anyone has an example of this camera and knows anything of its history I would be very grateful to them for sharing it. I would love to get this camera documented before it is completely lost to the mists of time.
I would add that internet searches are fruitless.

Thanks SteveClick image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6346mod.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	217980Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6343.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	217981Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6336.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	217982