Thread: Help with classified

Help with classified

Hi, I am new on this forum although not to large format B&W photography. As I have recently broken down my darkroom I have some equipment I wanted to list to users here. I am having trouble though understanding how to access For Sale/Wanted to Buy and post classifieds. Any instructions/guidance would greatly appreciated. Thanks, Kevin

Re: Help with classified

I've updated your privileges in the moderators' admin panel, so you should be able to see the FS and WTB subforums now - scroll down the front page to the "Community" section.

Be sure to review the FS and WTB guidelines before you post anything in those subforums, and feel free to ask if anything's unclear - we're happy to help.

All set, thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Oren Grad View Post
    I've updated your privileges in the moderators' admin panel, so you should be able to see the FS and WTB subforums now - scroll down the front page to the "Community" section.

Be sure to review the FS and WTB guidelines before you post anything in those subforums, and feel free to ask if anything's unclear - we're happy to help.
    Could you update my profile too and maybe provide me with a link. I'm transitioning from LF to 35mm and want to sell all my equipment.
    "I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me."

Quote Originally Posted by waltschwarzkopf View Post
    Could you update my profile too and maybe provide me with a link. I'm transitioning from LF to 35mm and want to sell all my equipment.
    You have full access to all areas, including the sales sub-forums.

The default presentation of the forum is what we call the Unified View - the results of a search for recent posts that you have not yet seen. To post a new topic or question, go to the main forum index by clicking on the forum logo link in the upper left, or the "Forum" button in the middle of the navigation bar.

Please be sure to read the guidelines relating to the sales sub-forums before posting there.

Hi, I have some very good equipment, both darkroom and LF, in very good condition that I no longer use. May I please have access to the FS and WTB subforums to see if anyone is interested in this equipment.

Rob, your profile is already set to allow access to FS and WTB. Click on "Forum" at the top of the page to see our full subforum menu, then scroll down to the "Community" section toward the bottom to find the FS and WTB subforums.

Be sure to review the FS and WTB guidelines before you post anything - some of our rules are different from those you might be used to from other sites. Please ask if anything's unclear - we're happy to help.

Thanks, I see the FS and WTB subforums now. I will review the guidelines. Happy Holidays! -Rob

Hi, I have been a member for more than a month and cannot see the buy/sell. Could you help perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by sirvir View Post
    Hi, I have been a member for more than a month and cannot see the buy/sell. Could you help perhaps?
    Take another look - you should be OK now. You might need to log out and back in again for the updated settings to work.