Thread: Membership stats

Membership stats

Perhaps one of our moderators has a way of looking through the site stats and would be willing to share some for the curious.

I see that Community comprises more than 26,000 members, but sorting the name list by Last Visit shows many pages of names of members whose last visit was in 2013 or earlier (that's where I quit trying to look through the data that way). It would be interesting to know how many have visited in, say, 2018, in 2019, and in 2020. Perhaps there are other stats, such as average posts per day of the months of 2021, or a estimate of threads active in a month, that could be posted.
    Philip Ulanowsky

Sine scientia ars nihil est. (Without science/knowledge, art is nothing.)
    www.imagesinsilver.art
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/156933346@N07/

Re: Membership stats

None of those summary statistics is available directly. The admin panel does provide "raw material" that enables them to be generated, but unfortunately it takes a fair bit of manual effort to compile the necessary tallies. I've done that once in a great while when it has been relevant to some discussion we (moderators) were having. It's possible that at some point I'll get around to doing some more, and if we come up with something that seems likely to be of general interest we can certainly share it. But I'm afraid I can't commit to generating particular reports at particular times - too much other stuff on my plate.

[ignore this parenthetical edit - inserted for testing purposes]
    Last edited by Oren Grad; 29-Apr-2021 at 13:11. Reason: testing purposes

Re: Membership stats

Understood. Thanks.
    Philip Ulanowsky

Sine scientia ars nihil est. (Without science/knowledge, art is nothing.)
    www.imagesinsilver.art
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/156933346@N07/