Good evening!

I am glad that I was recommended to this forum by a new friend. I recently bought a Tachihara 4x5 and am now on the hunt for a few lenses.

I did a few photography classes in school well over a decade ago, and did a lot of processing and printing of 35mm in the dark room. As digital came about and progressed, so did my work / hobby by going digital as well. Fast forward and now I work in the medical field as a Firefighter Paramedic and am lucky enough to also be the photographer for the department. I am getting back into film, mainly large format, as a hobby to be able to just relax and enjoy the process. It will be a nice get-a-way from work. I am looking forward to spending quality time out in nature, attempting to capture just a sliver of the infinite beauty that is out there.

Having read through quite a few posts on the forum, I am excited to join this community - the knowledge sharing / mentoring and kindness I have seen is fantastic and only possible by an amazing group of people.

Almost forgot to introduce myself - I am Matt and I am from the greater DFW area in Texas. Spent a lot of time in AZ as well, and miss the mountains and beautiful desert landscapes.

Cheers and be blessed.

Matt