Quote Originally Posted by schafphoto View Post
I'm still doing mostly Large Format 4x5 and 5x7 HABS/HAER/HALS photography for 80% of my income. Architecture, engineering and cultural landscape documentation that is ultimately delivered to the National Park Service and the Library of Congress, but almost always paid for by the entities doing the projects that I am documenting, whether that's the developer, a city, or a state agency. This is a 5x7 HABS photograph of the Cornell University Uris Library before an enormous restoration project was started on the building. My digital jobs are getting fewer and fewer and my film jobs are becoming larger and more complex. Thank god the Hipsters are keeping Ilford in business, since I go through about 800 sheets of HP5 a year.

Attachment 221686
I saw your website info regarding archivability of film and prints vs digital files. While it is true, and may even be less expensive in both the long and short run, many of the state agencies around here did the Digital-Push 15-20 years ago, and no longer want anything to do with prints and films. Local libraries no longer have photographic collections either, it's kind of strange.