Passing my following experience on: Around the year 2000 I bought a lot of 120 Agfa APX 100 and Ilford SFX 200. All the rolls were always kept frozen from the time I had purchased the film. Moving the bricks of 120 B&W Agfa and Ilford film from one freezer to a new one initiated my getting out the Noblex with plans to use up my stash of expired 120 film. Shot one of the Afga rolls and one of the Ilford rolls and processed both rolls in Ultrafin 1:19 at 68 degrees for 15 minutes. Final results astounded a bit... The Agfa APX 100 negatives looked great with a Base + fog density of only 0.18 and printed up beautifully. The Ilford SFX 200 film caught me by surprise. Its base plus fog level was 0.45 which was totally unacceptable. Just passing this on. Different B&W films obviously deteriorate at different rates, but then we already knew that.

Side note: Several years ago I finally used up my small stash of frozen 8x10 Super-XX film. The very expired film was totally usable, and I dearly miss it. Around that same time I acquired a box of very expired 8x10 Super-XX film. First test sheet determined that it must have been stored in a hot attic for most of its life.