is there specific style of film holder that works in the old studio cameras?

I use the made by Graflex for Kodak wood frame metal top two sided type for my 5x7 same era Kodak Empire State without issue

I see similar ones out there for 8x10, some are all wood- there some are configured with sheaths to use plate or film

if not

can anyone share a photo of the correct type.