Thread: Arca Swiss Bellow Frames

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Arca Swiss Bellow Frames

Anyone have a vendor who replicates these? Arca OEM bellows are ah ... expensive. I’d rather just scoop some frames and have UK Bellows make me a few sets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Arca Swiss Bellow Frames

Seen some on eBay from Hong Kong. Haven't tried them. HAVE tried the Hong Kong procured ArcaSwiss lens boards and they work fine. So I'd be curious, but careful.

Quote Originally Posted by roscoetuff-Skip Mersereau View Post
    Seen some on eBay from Hong Kong. Haven't tried them. HAVE tried the Hong Kong procured ArcaSwiss lens boards and they work fine. So I'd be curious, but careful.
    I’ve seen those as well... eBay and China are always an interesting deal.

What model of bellow frames are you looking for. I have a set of Arca Swiss bellows - approx. 20cm long - for 4x5 F Line B Basic view camera with a frame size of 171mm like new condition. Also have a 27mm Arca Swiss Copal #1 recessed lens board.

Quote Originally Posted by Gord Robinson View Post
    What model of bellow frames are you looking for. I have a set of Arca Swiss bellows - approx. 20cm long - for 4x5 F Line B Basic view camera with a frame size of 171mm like new condition. Also have a 27mm Arca Swiss Copal #1 recessed lens board.
    141, the hardest to track down.

I’ve recently ordered replacement bellows of the original arca 8x10 bellows and am waiting for the arrival.
    I’m not sure for the quality but 1/5 cost of the original so let’s see if it’s good.
    Sadly the original current 8x10 bellows are not good, the outer layers are easily peeled off at folds for just a few uses!!!
    The Chinese third party brand name is eTone.
    They also sell the bellow frames for arca swiss.

I’ve been buying Chinese third party products via ebay but found out Aliexpress is much cheaper like 50 USD including the shipping fee so I’m very careful now....