Norma Instant Operation by Nokton48, on Flickr

I'm like a kid playing with my box of incredibly expensive tinker toys, building all kinds of interesting rigs. Why not? From "Sinar- the perfect tool for the professional photographer" Karl Heitz 1964. I have built the camera on the bottom left. They would configure the camera for you at the factory; Wonder how they embellished it?

Sinar Norma 4x5 TLR Matching 210 Xenar Barrel Lenses by Nokton48, on Flickr

I decided to finish the 4x5 Sinar Norma TLR today. I found a couple of old boards with mickey mouse automation, I removed all of that. Then I cut large holes with my electric scroll saw, and finished with a good deal of hand filing. I just need to fill some holes with JB Weld. So now here two perfectly matching 240mm Schneider chrome Xenar f4.5 barrel lenses, should be great for portraiture. I exchanged the Black Binocular modern reflex magnifier on the back, with the original Norma Rubber Bellows, and the uber rare Norma Reflex Magnifier, which is quite small and I prefer it to modern Boxy Reflex Sinar.

So now I am ready to learn more about how this works. Testing looking through the camera went well, ready to go