Thread: Speed Graphic Bellows

Speed Graphic Bellows

It’s looking like new bellows for The Speed Graphic are in my future. I saw some on EBay, I contacted the chap in The UK, and am wondering if there are any other options. Are there any suppliers/installers in The US? How difficult are they to replace? It looks to me like the front one is pretty simple with removing screws and folding it over the bushings. But the rear one with the frame is my concern. How does it attach to the frame? Is the frame delicate and hard to remove?
    Thanks in advance.

Re: Speed Graphic Bellows

I wouldn't use anything but Dynatect all synthetic (water proof) bellows since I first installed one four years ago. I know they have made many replacement Graphic bellows for US police departments. A bit more expensive than imports, but far superior. https://dynatect.com/contact-us/

Great. I would have never found them on my own. Thank you Neal.

The bellows for my Toyo 45G are pretty well shot. Can you give an idea of cost for one of their bellows? Like was standard from factory? My bag bellows are still usable.

There are two sizes of bellows for 4X5 Toyo G and slightly larger with different frames for the G2 and Robos Dynatect has made the G2 type for me in regular lenght so they have the CAD file under my name. Or, if you don't know what you have, you could send them your old bellows and they will duplicate it, and save the CAD file.

I think I paid $275 for one last year.