Thread: I have taken the LF Plunge...

I have taken the LF Plunge...

So... I recently have jumped into the LF pool, with a Cambo SC monorail... Still waiting on a lens... BUT, the camera did not come with a rail to tripod clamp... that's on me, there was no picture of one in the listing, but that's what I get for buying with out doing all my research...

This all leads me to asking if anybody here, located in the US, has a tripod clamp for a Cambo SC they would be willing to sell? I've looked up the clamp new, but it costs more new than I paid for the camera+shipping... so... that's a last resort...

Also, is there a buy/sell section to the forum that I'm not seeing?

Thanks so much, and I'm really excited to jump into this new type of camera/photography... I have shot with Nikon/Bronica/Fujica film camera fairly often, never as often as I'd like, but I'm sure that's a familiar sentiment amongst most shooters

Re: I have taken the LF Plunge...

There's a want-ad section for your request. That's the best place to get a response.

Keep your eye on EBay. For example individual rails become available; I've also seen clamps available on EBay.

There's a 30-day wait after your join date before you can get visibility of the Want-to-Buy section of the forum. You can then find that subforum by clicking on the Forum tab at the top of a page, then scroll down until you see some red font, then you're good to go. You should also review the Forum Guidelines, if you haven't already, to learn how the forum is regulated. That link is located next to the Forum tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Bodine View Post
    There's a 30-day wait after your join date before you can get visibility of the Want-to-Buy section of the forum. You can then find that subforum by clicking on the Forum tab at the top of a page, then scroll down until you see some red font, then you're good to go. You should also review the Forum Guidelines, if you haven't already, to learn how the forum is regulated. That link is located next to the Forum tab.
    Thanks Jerry, I will get to reading those this evening. Kinda posted on the fly while I'm at work after taking a minute to read a couple posts...