Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's almost here!!!

It's almost here!!!

I got a call from Badger today... they said my Ebony camera is ready and will be shipping tomorrow (I suspect that it would have shipped today had it not been for the debit card's daily limit).

Woohoo!

Now to pick a first lens...

Eric Biggerstaff

It's almost here!!!

That is a beautiful camera, have fun! :-)
    Eric Biggerstaff

www.ericbiggerstaff.com

It's almost here!!!

I intend to... I was just overly excited about it since I've been waiting since just before Christmas to get it

It's almost here!!!

Which model are you receiving? I bought a new SV45U from Jeff two years ago and just love it! Last year Jeff handled a Cambo Reflex Hood modification via Japan for the Ebony and it was totally painless and did not cost as much as what other repair houses wanted here in the states. Now I am waiting on a Cooke Portrait lens from Jeff to arrive. Can't wait either! Happy shooting lies ahead ...

It's almost here!!!

I'm getting the same model. Danny Burke convinced me of the benefits of asymmetric movements.

I can't wait to start shooting with it!

It's almost here!!!

Great choice on the SV45U2. Mine is just like yours, but without rear shift. I did not think I needed it and so far I have not found the need. I wanted it to be as light as possible with the movements I felt I would use. >> 5'3" petite lady on this side of the screen : ) .

It's almost here!!!

Glad to hear that it's on its way. Now the fun begins
    Visit www.dannyburk.com for fine photography galleries, drum scanning, instructional workshops and Photoshop tutorial, tips and more

It's almost here!!!

Darr,
    That same reasoning is why I went with the SV45U, rather than the U2

Well, except that I'm a not-so-small athletic type... but I probably have longer hair anyway

I actually managed to snag a quickload holder, it arrived tonight. So the kit's gradually coming together.

This weekend is going to be quite draggy due to the anticipation...

Doug Dolde

It's almost here!!!

Call Bill Maxwell and order one of his Hi Lux screens. You are gonna need one as the Ebony screens suck.

It's almost here!!!

hmmm, my Ebony screen does not ****. I use it in the studio and occasionally in the Everglades with no brightness problems at all. I found it to have one of the better screens I have used. Brighter than the screen on my Linhof Color with Fresnel. Wait and see for yourself.

Sorry, seems that I read the posting about your model too fast and skipped over the "." and saw Danny Burke's name and remembered that he uses the SV45U2. I love the U model and it's light weight.
    Have fun!