Quote Originally Posted by Corran View Post
Thanks! I didn't expect 1mm. I was wondering if that large of a pinhole was practical. I found a supplier on eBay and might order a few pinholes at 0.6 and 1mm and figure out a mounting system.
From past experiences, beware of sellers of pinholes and pinhole cameras on eBay. I've purchased 4 pinhole cameras off eBay in the last few years, and 3 of them proved out to be junk after using them a few times. One of them simply had a pinhole that was simply way too large to produce a pinhole bokeh image with. The camera from a Polish seller was a work of fine engineering and construction. Don't remember the seller, but the camera was a 120 panoramic camera. As far as pinholes also beware. "Laser cut" is a loosely and overused term. Bought 2 of them from one seller and they were obviously made by poking a pin through the sheet metal. Bought some more from another seller and their sizes were nothing like described. Getting a set of micro drills from a hobby store for around $12.00 and you can easily make your own. Metal from the sides of soda cans is great for making pinholes in.