Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Linhof grip does not seem to fit my Master Technika

Re: Linhof grip does not seem to fit my Master Technika

Hi everyone, a Linhof newbie here (not new to photography, but to Linhof, and have not done LF photography in many years). Picked up a Master Technika a few days ago, and ordered online a grip. Can't figure it out. Does not seem to fit. I guess this is not the right grip for the plate on the camera? Or am I missing something? See photo attached. [ATTACH=CONFIG]214928[/ATTACH
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails grip.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by AnetteB View Post
    Hi everyone, a Linhof newbie here (not new to photography, but to Linhof, and have not done LF photography in many years). Picked up a Master Technika a few days ago, and ordered online a grip. Can't figure it out. Does not seem to fit. I guess this is not the right grip for the plate on the camera? Or am I missing something? See photo attached. [ATTACH=CONFIG]214928[/ATTACH
    You need either a new grip or a new plate. Plate is easier and much cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Salomon View Post
    You need either a new grip or a new plate. Plate is easier and much cheaper.
    Thank you for the very speedy reply! Not easy find this (old, apparently) plate, it seems. Seller agreed to take the grip back, so will take more care with the next order.