Thread: Hello All - Perfect Sized 10x12 Trays (Freestyle) & Calumet 8x10

Hello All - Perfect Sized 10x12 Trays (Freestyle) & Calumet 8x10

Hello Everybody,

I've finally joined your forum, though I've been reading it pretty regularly. There's a lot of good information on here and - most importantly - everyone is very polite. There also seems to be a minimum of . . . well, maybe I'd better not say. . .

Need some of the old trays I used to sell to develop 8x10 prints and films in - the Paterson 10x12 trays. I saw on here that no one knew who sold them in the US, so I called Freestyle. To summarize, they're going to start carrying them in January so if any of you folks need some, they'll have them. I know I want some. I can't use those monstrous 11x14 trays - I haven't the room.

Thank you - I'm glad to be here. We all need to stick together, keep the digital colossal beast from devouring us, eh? At least I do . . .
    Last edited by Oren Grad; 13-Dec-2020 at 10:59. Reason: conform to guidelines

Re: Hello All - Perfect Sized 10x12 Trays (Freestyle) & Calumet 8x10

Welcome!
    Tin Can

Yeah, most of us are pretty decent. You just have to watch out for that Tin Can fella.

Just joking. Tin Can is cool!

Welcome to the forum, Barrister. We're glad you decided to join. You will learn a lot here. I know I have!

Do or do not. There is no try.

Welcome.

B&H sells Cescolite 10x12 trays: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...ping_Tray.html

I bought a couple some time ago for processing negatives once I finally start using my 8x10 camera.