Thread: Linhof has a new analogue lens price list

Linhof has a new analogue lens price list

http://linhof.com/wp-content/uploads...-objektive.pdf

Dated 1 November 2020, not surprisingly it's a short list. Shows the Apo Sironar S in focal lengths of 210, 240, 300 and 360 mm. Further they are described as Rodenstock's "Edition" series. Rodenstock made this series of lenses circa 2018, see here:

https://www.largeformatphotography.i...ronar-S-lenses

This series also included the 150 mm Apo Sironar S; evidently these are all gone. Linhof & Studio shows "Sold Out" for this lens and Badger Graphic no longer has it on their website.

Linhof's previous analogue lens price list dated 1 April 2019 showed the 90 mm Super Angulon XL and the Apo Sironar S (not described as "Edition" series) in the four above focal lengths plus 150 mm.

David
    Last edited by David Lindquist; 1-Dec-2020 at 16:32. Reason: Date correction previous price list

Re: Linhof has a new analogue lens price list

Quote Originally Posted by David Lindquist View Post
    http://linhof.com/wp-content/uploads...-objektive.pdf

Dated 1 November 2020, not surprisingly it's a short list. Shows the Apo Sironar S in focal lengths of 210, 240, 300 and 360 mm.
    At the bottom of the list is "CENTERFILTER / CENTER FILTER auf Anfrage / upon request". Does this refer to central ND filters for these lenses? I've never heard of anybody using central ND filters with these or similar lenses. Just curious....

Re: Linhof has a new analogue lens price list

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    At the bottom of the list is "CENTERFILTER / CENTER FILTER auf Anfrage / upon request". Does this refer to central ND filters for these lenses? I've never heard of anybody using central ND filters with these or similar lenses. Just curious....
    I wondered about that too. BTW I corrected the date for the previous price list. The April 2019 price list at the bottom shows center filters for the 90mm XL and three center filters for assorted Rodenstock wide angle lenses (none of the Rodenstock wide angles themselves are shown on the price list.) Prices for these center filters are "on request". My guess, and it's only a guess, is that on the new price list the center filter listing is either an unintended leftover artifact or else Linhof has a few assorted center filters left that you can ask about if you are feeling lucky.

David