Thread: Devere 504 lens mounts for Schneider Componon-S 150mm 5.6 and Schneider Comparon 105

Devere 504 lens mounts for Schneider Componon-S 150mm 5.6 and Schneider Comparon 105

Hi Everyone. I'm sure there have been similar posts to this. I'm trying to find the correct lens boards for the lenses listed in the title. It's quite frustrating! They don't seem to be m39 lens mounts, but also I can't seem to find the actual thread size anywhere online. Does anyone know the size of these lenses, and which boards would fit them? I've been searching EBay endlessly, but not sure what I should get. Just need a little help! Much appreciated, thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8007.jpg   IMG_8008.jpg   IMG_8009.jpg   IMG_8010.jpg  

Re: Devere 504 lens mounts for Schneider Componon-S 150mm 5.6 and Schneider Comparon

Well you can measure the diameter with a ruler: there are only an few sizes for those companies and depending on the age of the lens the sizes might be hard to find on the net. 28, 32.5, 39 and so on.
    Here is a good resource for quite inexpensive boards
    https://customphototools.com/darkroo...ger-lensboards
    Your lenses are likely 50 and M32.5x0.5

Re: Devere 504 lens mounts for Schneider Componon-S 150mm 5.6 and Schneider Comparon

Both should fit on a flat board with a hole as per above. If you have the lock ring a slightly oversized hole will work.