Thread: Tom Finke Japanese Books For Sale Contributing to Friends Without a Border

Tom Finke Japanese Books For Sale Contributing to Friends Without a Border

My friend Tom Finke who is an outstanding photographer/photographic educator for 40 + years is selling some of his limited edition books for sale for $60 with a 20% donation to a marvelous and very worthy charity and I wanted to assist him reach out to the LF Forum members for this worthy cause. Below is his engagement salutation:

Greetings: I’ve decided to offer my limited-edition books for sale in conjunction with Friends Without a Border (FWAB) a cause that is so close to my heart, by donating 20% of the sales to this charity, through the end of the year. FWAB is a not for profit founded by photographer Kenro Izu that I have been involved with for over 15 years. Their mission statement is: “ to provide compassionate medical care to children in Southeast Asia.” Since its founding in 1996, two hospitals have been built, one in Cambodia and one in Laos and over 2 million children have been treated. If you desire additional information, their website is: https://fwab.org

Because of the pandemic and COVID, many of the events that were scheduled in order to raise funds for the organization have had to be canceled. With that said, they need funding to continue their mission.

Here are the particulars: the books were published by Sokyusha Publishing in Tokyo, Japan in an edition of 600 copies per title. Many people consider Sokyusha Publishing to be one pf the finest, if not the finest photo book publisher in Japan. At this point, there are 200 copies of each book that are still available.

This way buyers get a beautiful signed photo book and know that a portion of your purchase goes to an amazing cause to promote and provide free health care in Southeast Asia. There are currently two books available on the website. America: Footprints in Time 1982-2012 and Japan: Footprints in Time 1997-2010. A link for the books is here if you might be interested:
    https://tomfinke.com/book.html

Thank you in advance for taking the time to consider this, as the purchase of one or both of these books allows them to continue to provide free, high quality health care.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FINKE_AMERICA_01-720x960.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	80.4 KB 
ID:	208645Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FINKE_AMERICA_05-720x535-1.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	208646Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FINKE_JAPAN_01-720x960.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	208647Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FINKE_JAPAN_02-720x540.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	208648

Re: Tom Finke Japanese Books For Sale Contributing to Friends Without a Border

worthy cause kendo izu is mazing and behind raising money for the Cambodian hospital