I was telling myself how much I miss handling a real print. I just moved and had to hang some prints from way back when. I had to move prints inside a frame and forgot what it was like to handle a real nice Agfa Portriga piece of printed photo

Instead of new computer and software and all of that, I decided to invest in PT/PD kid from B&S. I've done Kallitypes before but work, personal life, etc, etc...had to stop. I still have my UV bank lights that I took apart recently and installed the UV LED kit. So much easier than tubes.

Pretty much I have everything for contact prints. Even have a few nice wood frames. I even have some unused brushes and a gaggle of pyres shot glasses.

So looking for some kind of PT/PD tips you can provide!

So far, I have "write really good notes". Also saw somewhere that said I should probably use new trays? I'm thinking 1 11x14 tray will do for now, for developing. I can use my other ones for washing? And 1 8x10 for smaller test prints that I will start out with.

I have about 4 8x10's I want to do and probably process +1 or +2. But will start with doing some 4x5's and rating it +2 (ASA 400 @ 100 or 50). As I get better at it, then I'll do the 8x10's

As far as the kit, I'm thinking the developers and clearing agent will last longer than the little tubes that costs more 4 tires on my Prius. But I should probably get those as I come up with extra cash so I have them around. I'm thinking they last a long time in the bottles?