Thread: All Joking Aside

All Joking Aside

It may soon be possible for even independent photographers to influence the moods and behavior of their subjects with frequencies emitted by LED lights.

https://www.wanttoknow.info/050331be...modificationtv

I feel Ill just continue to employ strobe and some old jokes.

Re: All Joking Aside

It beats putting subject under hot lights like it's a Gestapo interrogation... ;-)

Steve K

I've always been suspicious of fluorescent lights...and not just because the word is so hard for me to spell every time...

Stores employ high frequency noise to keep teenagers from hanging around. Us oldies can't hear it.
    "Landscapes exist in the material world yet soar in the realms of the spirit..." Tsung Ping, 5th Century China

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn View Post
    I've always been suspicious of fluorescent lights...and not just because the word is so hard for me to spell every time...

Stores employ high frequency noise to keep teenagers from hanging around. Us oldies can't hear it.
    Karen and I both can't stand to spend much time in stores that do that. We can't hear it, but there's something about it that gives us headaches. She thinks it from the lighting, I'm not so sure, maybe the flickering , we're both ready to leave within minutes.
    Rick Allen

Argentum Aevum

practicing Pastafarian