Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is there a free site that will host your images in their original full resolution?

Re: Is there a free site that will host your images in their original full resolution

Quote Originally Posted by paulbarden View Post
    "Don’t use at TIFF when…
    You’re working with web graphics. While many web browsers support it, TIFF files are optimized for print. Go with JPEG or PNG when you need to display high-quality images online."
    Only exception that I have ever come across over all these years was having Printique.com make metal satin finish prints from my images. For some reason JPEG files print better than TIFF files by the very, very, I mean very slightest bit, which one can only see if you put one print made from a JPEG file next to a print made from a TIFF file. If you view the prints separately, you will not see the difference.

Drew Wiley

Re: Is there a free site that will host your images in their original full resolution

I got rid of all the little pixels running around here using Raid ant and cockroach spray. Anybody who can't get far richer content on a 4x5 sheet of film than using the latest DLSR must be focussing on the groundglass through a beer bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew Wiley View Post
    I got rid of all the little pixels running around here using Raid ant and cockroach spray. Anybody who can't get far richer content on a 4x5 sheet of film than using the latest DLSR must be focussing on the groundglass through a beer bottle.
    RAID only works for magnetic bugs, Raid only works for analog insects.

Anyone trying to accomplish the same task with both a DSLR and a 4x5 sheet of film is probably going to be disappointed twice. Sometimes you use a hand tool, sometimes you use a power tool.

PS: WTB +1 diopter 7x beer bottle.