Hi All,

I was hoping to ask if there is any documentation and spec sheets available for the inner workings of a Beseler Universal 45 color head? I recently received one, and I have had some trouble with it. When I power it on, the fan turns on, but there is no light when I change the controller to Focus or Analyze. Same when I start the timer as well. I cross-checked the bulbs with a multimeter which look good. I have been trying to test the wiring with a non contact voltage tester, but haven't had much luck with it yet. I am trying to figure out where to go next on this.

Beseler Technical Support informed me since the product is discontinued, they don't have much information on it and cannot be of any help in repairs. I was hoping if someone could point me in the right direction in getting this fixed? The wiring and the contacts are almost new. The color head was sitting in a basement for almost 2 years, and has not been used before.

I would really appreciate some help and advice on this topic on getting the color head up and running!

Regards,
A