Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Film Shots - A new iOS/Android app for taking field notes with Lightroom integration

Re: Film Shots - A new iOS/Android app for taking field notes with Lightroom integrat

Well, I have used the app now for several weeks and rolls, I’m quite happy with it.
    It does just what I need for my workflow and speed thing up, I use it a bit different for the exif data but it works for me.
    The most imported I find that Oleksii listens to you.

Re: Film Shots - A new iOS/Android app for taking field notes with Lightroom integrat

thanks for the feedback, Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by Nadden View Post
    Basically I like it, everything is comfortable.
    Thank you! Please post here or email me if you have any issues or suggestions

Hey everyone,

I've just released a new version of Lightroom plugin - it now supports batch import with convenient UI.

Also it now displays LF holder designators!

details and download http://leaf500.com/lightroom-plugin/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImportScreen-small.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	213614

Enjoy.
    Oleksii

I looked for this app on Android but it does not show up. I noticed these posts are a couple years old. Maybe the app no longer active, or different name?

I looked for the app in the Apple store today and it doesn't show up. Still available? Different name?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Turner View Post
    I looked for the app in the Apple store today and it doesn't show up. Still available? Different name?
    Oleksii, is a programmer from Ukraine if i’m not mistaken and also from a city under heavy attack. Can’t remember the name.
    Everything of his is down, so i’m afraid for the worst.
    My workflow is based on this app, so the moment this stops working i’m having a problem.
    I’ll look if I have the plug-in somewhere just used it for tests, so not sure if I’ll kept it.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickMarq View Post
    Oleksii, is a programmer from Ukraine if i’m not mistaken and also from a city under heavy attack. Can’t remember the name.
    Everything of his is down, so i’m afraid for the worst.
    My workflow is based on this app, so the moment this stops working i’m having a problem.
    I’ll look if I have the plug-in somewhere just used it for tests, so not sure if I’ll kept it.
    I had a subscription for Film Shots (thru Appstore) that was cancelled in May this year from the publisher (Oleksii Novikov).
    So I think you can assume that Film shots is not available any more.
    Mine is still working though (but not updated for a long time) so I don't dare to uninstall it.
    Lasse Thomasson | Instagram

Anybody has access to the plugin? For Mac?