Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So long. Been less than great.

Re: So long. Been less than great.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Santamaura View Post
    I'd never agree to be a moderator here or at any other forum. Having served on boards of directors for various organizations in the past, I know what "dealing with the public" is like.
    Hi Sal: I did 35 years of airline customer (passenger) service with 2 major air lines at LAX and "I too do know what dealing with the public is like". Oh how wonderful retirement is. Howard Tanger
    Last edited by Oren Grad; 5-Aug-2020 at 18:40. Reason: fix the quotation tags so that it displays properly

I don't mind rules but at have them common sense rules. My for sale post a few years ago was pulled because I didn't put FS in the title. I know it's a FS/FT forum, but when you read the ad I think everyone on this site would know what my intentions are.

Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    I don't mind rules but at have them common sense rules. My for sale post a few years ago was pulled because I didn't put FS in the title. I know it's a FS/FT forum, but when you read the ad I think everyone on this site would know what my intentions are.
    We have never pulled a listing because someone didn't put FS in the title. There would have to have been some other reason. If anything is unclear about a particular action, please ask.

EDIT: Found it. The last time you had a FS thread deleted was because you posted the same listing twice, within a few days.

Thank you Mods!

For a thankless volunteer 24/7/365 job!
    Tin Can

Quote Originally Posted by Oren Grad View Post
    We have never pulled a listing because someone didn't put FS in the title. There would have to have been some other reason. If anything is unclear about a particular action, please ask.

EDIT: Found it. The last time you had a FS thread deleted was because you posted the same listing twice, within a few days.
    Sorry it may not have pulled but I went to check it and it wasn't there. I don't remember whether I contacted the moderator or he contacted me and said I had to put if it was for sale or trade. The point I was trying to make was if I didn't put one or the other the ad was not going to show. To me that made no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    Sorry it may not have pulled but I went to check it and it wasn't there. I don't remember whether I contacted the moderator or he contacted me and said I had to put if it was for sale or trade. The point I was trying to make was if I didn't put one or the other the ad was not going to show. To me that made no sense.
    You contacted me on April 5, 2019, and I responded. This was the entire exchange:

campy: Can you tell me why my ad was deleted?

Oren: You posted the same listing on April 1.

campy: Sorry I didn't realize I posted here already. Maybe a senior moment.

El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de Porciúncula

Seriously... you guys are going to re-litigate a really minor and already resolved concern? I’m more worried about the tattle-tail issue. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw View Post
    ...the tattle-tail issue...
    What issue is that? A problem with some new fashion trend that puts tails on clothing?

(Shrek)

The people who think it's a PITA to sell here really should try selling on eBay for a while.

This thread is down to unproductive noise at this point, so I'm going to close it. As always, feel free to start a new Feedback thread if you have questions or concerns you'd like to raise for a focused discussion.