Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My LED enlarger lightsource instructions / Complete parts list and build

Re: My LED enlarger lightsource instructions / Complete parts list and build

I bought a Made in Italy Arduino as they invented it

How to spot a counterfeit Arduino

https://www.arduino.cc/en/products/counterfeit
    Tin Can

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Can View Post
    I bought a Made in Italy Arduino as they invented it

How to spot a counterfeit Arduino

https://www.arduino.cc/en/products/counterfeit
    Technically there are no issues with clone boards. The word ‘counterfeit’ came up as Arduino became a Trademark from a former more or less open source project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I understand. I try hard to buy local if possible

I found the same LED on eBay for for less with quicker shipping from inside this continent

I bought a 60 amp power supply for expansion possibilities

and a very nice BUD Box from https://www.budind.com/about_us.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by elgatosuizo View Post
    Technically there are no issues with clone boards. The word ‘counterfeit’ came up as Arduino became a Trademark from a former more or less open source project.

Tin Can

Many many thanks for sharing the knowledge, and all the work involved in this clean presentation.

Thinking about fitting a 8x10 enlarger .

Best regards
    Marc

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Can View Post
    Yes, I understand. I try hard to buy local if possible

I found the same LED on eBay for for less with quicker shipping from inside this continent

I bought a 60 amp power supply for expansion possibilities

and a very nice BUD Box from https://www.budind.com/about_us.shtml
    Everyone was invited to build it’s own board at the beginning of Arduino. The problem began when the chinese clones used the ‘ made in italy’ logo. I use professionally Arduino bootloader on custom PCB using the ATMEL Atmega chips. Most of them ate compatible with Arduino IDE and have other advantages (more RAM for intense I2c boffering). For professional and industrial use the original Arduino form factors are not so practical even if there are ruggedized enclosures with overtension protection and industrial connectors. These Arduinos ere tough things far beyond the hobbyists environment. Even AIRBUS use then. Bot on planes, but in the production lines.

I was able to add to the timer a 0.1s increment option. From the YMC color mode and press # to toggle between 0.1s or 1s increments. When you go back to contrast control mode it will keep this 0.1s option.
    As there are no Keys left on the keypad for a decimal point you need to enter in 0.1 units. So if you enter 22 in the keypad it will be 2.2s. The increment with the buttons will work fine with 0.1 units up and down. For going back to 1s units you'll need to go to YMC color mode and press # again. Better PM if you want the code as here I cannot publish long *.txt files. I can send you a ZIP of the ino-file or send you a dropbox share.

A good development

Almost all parts here
    Tin Can

This is a very interesting project. I'm not afraid to tackle most things. I know nothing about computer code etc. I have a urge to experiment with this. Cost certainly doesn't appear to be an issue. I may start putting some of theses parts together. Tin Can tackles very cool projects.

I suppose I could make an adapter for my F&S 11x14, convert it into a horizontal color enlarger

Quote Originally Posted by elgatosuizo View Post
    I was able to add to the timer a 0.1s increment option. From the YMC color mode and press # to toggle between 0.1s or 1s increments. When you go back to contrast control mode it will keep this 0.1s option.
    As there are no Keys left on the keypad for a decimal point you need to enter in 0.1 units. So if you enter 22 in the keypad it will be 2.2s. The increment with the buttons will work fine with 0.1 units up and down. For going back to 1s units you'll need to go to YMC color mode and press # again. Better PM if you want the code as here I cannot publish long *.txt files. I can send you a ZIP of the ino-file or send you a dropbox share.
    This is so cool that you have put this together and are sharing your work. Thanks for the help.
    Best Regards Mike

Thanks so much for all your support on this project. I have about half my supplies at this point, and it looks like the LED array will be the hold up. Very few sellers had the 16x16 option in stock when I was looking a few days ago.

Thayer