Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My LED enlarger lightsource instructions / Complete parts list and build

Re: My LED enlarger lightsource instructions / Complete parts list and build

Quote Originally Posted by elgatosuizo View Post
    You need the Arduino IDE @ https://www.arduino.cc/en/main/software
    There are some Software environements that allow you to write Arduino code if you install some sort of plug-in. At least I know that from visual sudio. But it won't be a real advantage IMHO. If you want to mare a real step throuhg you need an Arduino emulator. I never used such an emulator an tested always the Software on the device itself.
    The archaic way is use an Arduino Hardware and set some Serial.Println() with the actual variables values as messages and see in the serial monitor what's going on. But a real step by step code run can't be really done as the Sofware runs on a different device than the computer you are using for programming.
    Thank you!

Hi, thank you for sharing your project and ideas. I'd like to use leds for a 8x10 enlarger which matrix should I buy to cover 8x10 area? I feel more comfortable with raspberry pi, do you think your software could be used?
    Thanks
    Luigi

1x256 and 2x64 is enough for 8x10. It's not really much light buty I have no issues on my 8x10 enlarger so far. My code is only for Arduino: Rapberry PI is an overkill for tis task. I use Raspberry PI with Windows IoT for some other projects in my job (where it makes sense) but porting this simple code an a Raspberry is pointless. Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned but for me the Raspberry is a small PC ans should be used a such, not as low tier controller.

Quote Originally Posted by elgatosuizo View Post
    1x256 and 2x64 is enough for 8x10. It's not really much light buty I have no issues on my 8x10 enlarger so far. My code is only for Arduino: Rapberry PI is an overkill for tis task. I use Raspberry PI with Windows IoT for some other projects in my job (where it makes sense) but porting this simple code an a Raspberry is pointless. Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned but for me the Raspberry is a small PC ans should be used a such, not as low tier controller.
    Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by quigon View Post
    Thank you very much
    Just make sire to connect the 256 to the two 64 led modules in series. In the code you have to change the LED count variable. Itís all in the document.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk