Hi all,

I'm currently transporting my Linhof Technikardan 45, 5 lenses, a loupe, wide-angel bellows, a light meter, a dark cloth, two medium format panoramic backs (6x12, 6x17), and cleaning accessories in my bulky and extremely heavy HPRC 2700W hard case, and it's time to replace this beast. I originally got this insane case to further protect my camera set, but it has become a painful burden. The whole set with the case weighs over 50lbs and it's breaking my back, making me eschew my going out and photographing. The HPRC 2700 case alone weighs 20lbs. Here are some pictures of my current setup so you can better understand my (literal) pain:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4657.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	205658 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4655.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	205659 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4656.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	118.1 KB 
ID:	205660

I'd like to replace this case with perhaps a backpack or another case that's a little more comfortable, lighter, and easier to maneuver. Since this HPRC case already had a perforated foam cube that I shaped to fit all of my gear, maybe I could just get a standard (and much lighter) airport luggage/suitcase with a similar inner dimensions (21.8" x 18" x 10.1" / 55.4 x 45.7 x 25.6cm) and put said perforated foam cube inside that to save a couple pounds?

I'd love to hear your suggestions and recommendations.