Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cambo sc and Schneider 90mm f/8 Super Angulon Multicoated focus problems

Re: Cambo sc and Schneider 90mm f/8 Super Angulon Multicoated focus problems

Hi guys,

many thanks for your help. Yes, Dan, I have tested mounting the camera in the way you suggest and now I can focus so seems that I have fixed the problem I would like to tested on the field with architecture photography to see how much movement I can get and hopefully I can avoid using a recessed board.

El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de Porciúncula

... another potentially useful thing to buy... a short 10-inch rail.

I wish you luck, but without a bag bellows and recessed board you may find too little movement for architecture. Some architecture requires almost no movement; that will be easily done. Some requires much more movements. The bag bellows alone may get you enough for your needs. If not, a bit more can be gained from the recessed board. There’s a reason why these parts were designed and sold.

I cut a bamboo chopstick on a diagonal with my mini bandsaw and it makes a great tool to reach into the recessed board to change the settings.
    Flikr Photos Here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/18134483@N04/

“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”
    ― Mark Twain